Scott County is the fastest growing county in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The population in 2016 was just over 33,000 and growing, thanks to the largest car manufacturing plant in the world – Toyota. The plant is the largest building in terms of acres covered under one building in the United States, with over 200 acres and expanding.
Residents of Scott County enjoy canoeing and kayaking Elkorn Creek and many homes have access to the water in their backyards or a short walk away.
Georgetown College is located downtown and is a private liberal arts school. Baptist Seminary of Kentucky is also located in the city.
Georgetown offers home buyers many different options; quaint downtown living, suburban life with single family and townhome options, and large farms.
For those wanting a little more breathing room, Georgetown can offer more affordable homes with a short commute into Lexington.
Georgetown Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Georgetown
- 160 Village Park Drive Georgetown, KY 40324
- 208 Kendall Drive Georgetown, KY 40324
- 425 General John Payne Boulevard Georgetown, KY 40324
- 129 Rocky Creek Road Georgetown, KY 40324
Sold Listings in Georgetown
- 110 Ethan Allen Drive Georgetown, KY 40324
- 172 Williamsburg Lane Georgetown, KY 40324
- 127 N Bold Forbes Boulevard Georgetown, KY 40324
- 1327 Trenton Court Georgetown, KY 40324